This is a no-bake recipe with lovely Xmassy flavours from our fruit 'n' spice chilli chocolate.
Tiffin cake is a type of "fridge cake" and the fruit 'n' spice chocolate brings lovely flavours of orange, cloves, cinnamon and a little kick of chilli!
125g Digestive Biscuits
50g Milk Chocolate
100g SDCF Fruit 'n' Spice Chilli Chocolate
50g Unsalted Butter
75g Golden Syrup
50g Glace Cherries, chopped
30g Pecans, chopped (optional)
- Use cling film to line a 10cm x 20cm tin.
- Break the biscuits into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolates, butter and golden syrup in a heatproof bowl, set over a pan of simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the broken biscuits, cherries, raisins and pecans.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin. Level the surface by pressing it down with a spoon.
- Leave to cool, then put the chocolate mixture in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set.
- Turn out the cake and peel off the cling film. Cut the cake into 10 to 12 small squares.