- Our approach has always been and continues to be one of working in harmony with the natural environment and the people with whom we interact.
- We are very conscious that our farm is in the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and we consider ourselves stewards of this natural resource. Therefore, we employ best farming practices, such as no use of pesticides and planting native trees and shrubs to maintain a vibrant ecosystem.
- We aim to deliver more and waste less at every opportunity.
- We strive to maintain a safe and healthy workplace environment through mutual respect & teamwork.
- We aim to create mutual benefit for ourselves, our colleagues, the business, and our site in the decisions we make and the work we do.
- We take both individual and team responsibility and ownership in the work we do at the Farm.
- We support our colleagues in delivering & achieving their own responsibilities.
- We pride ourselves in providing the highest standards of customer service and visitor experience.
- We deliver the best quality chilli plants, seeds, and cooked products at every stage from seed to sauce all on our farm.
Above all, we aim to provide everyone with a friendly and welcoming spirit for our colleagues, customers, and suppliers.